27. React Day Bangalore, 202122 March 2021
What I spoke about?
ReactJS is popular amongst front-end developers. Most of the apps nowadays are using ReactJS. However, yet 'accessibility' is still an ignorant topic. One more point I highlighted here was even though you have a perfect 100 Lighthouse score it won't guarantee you the accessible application by working demo.
Why I picked this topic?
Because ReactJS is a very popular and front-end developer's first choice yet they miss out on the accessibility.
Questions asked by the audience
- Does font-size matters for the accessibility
- For the design system should we make our own or pick the 3rd party one?
- From where to learn about Accessibility
- From where to learn Mobile Accessibility
- Is the ARIA tag picked for SEO too?